Governor's Project Guidelines:
REMEMBER: Touch that individual Child and Veteran.
Children with Special needs; Emphasis is on children with Down Syndrome
- Hold a Pancake Breakfast with your Key clubbers or Circle K members dressed up as Disney characters. Costume rental/Halloween costume. Remember boys and girls.
- Christmas Dance - decorate - gifts/luncheon/dinner.
- Ice Skating/movie.
- Everything you do Kiwanis clubs could cook, halls can be donated and costumes too.
- Please call your local chapter for Children with Down syndrome and they are more than happy to help organize.
No Veteran Left Behind
Every community has different needs in this project; do what is needed in your area
- You may invite them to a dinner, a movie, a grocery store.
- Make a gift box of goods, Coats, hats and gloves for winter.
- Everything you do Kiwanis clubs could cook, halls can be donated.
- Please call your local VFW and/or American Legion and they are more than happy to help organize.
Patches and Certificates will be awarded.
|• Governor's Project - No Veterans Left Behind||
Alexander Federico Jr.|
480 Bay St.
Staten Island, NY 10304
Home Club: Richmond County
|• Governor's Project - Children with Special Needs||
William F. Risbrook|
115-17 172nd St.
Jamaica, NY 11434
Home Club: Cambria Heights